Fanusta Green’s Natural Green Tea is an elite offering among its tea products. With the pack of 30 impressively packed tea bags enjoy the brew and uplift your mood. Fanusta green Tea is one of the best way to reduce weight and increase your metabolism which have lost’s of other health benefits in human body. It prevents many harmful disease including cancers and memory loss.
How to Use Green Tea :-
There are no simple way or guide which describes the method and steps to answer the above question. Uses of Green tea are so many and people who consume the green tea have their own techniques and results to use green tea.
As there are lot of things which clarifies that how to use green tea. here are some common things everyone should know before using green tea.
- Always Remember that to use green tea in proper manner, you must have a little mean before it because it can increase acid in your stomach that can causes stomach problems after a long time of consumption.
- Do not Mix tea with highly boiled water at the same time because it can remove the right ingredients from the green tea. so before mixing the boiled water and green tea please keep it rest for some time and then mix with green tea and left for 1-2 minutes and then consume it.
- Drinking Green tea just after the meal is not good for health so keep at least 50-60 Minutes gap in between drinking green tea and Meal.
- Green directly affects our blood sugar level that reduces the risk of Diabetes Type 2 Disease so consumption of Natural Green tea is good for health.
How to Make Green Tea With Tea Bags :-
Green tea bags are little pouches contains the natural green tea in them. These teabags are compact and can be used for making green tea instantly. all you require is some heated water. In this way, here’s the manner by which you can set up some green tea with a green tea pack.
What You Need
- 1 Fanusta Green tea bag of Natural Green tea
- A Cup of hot/boiled water
- 1 stainless steel container to preserve or for mixing the tea in it
- A plate to cover the container
- A stainless steel pot
How to prepare Green Tea with Tea Bags :
- Warmth the water in a stainless steel pot and continue to give heat to it till it gets boiled.
- Put the green tea pack into the stainless steel container to grab it’s ingredients.
- Empty the high temp water into the container and cover it with a little top. Give it a chance to soak for 3 minutes.
- Following 3 minutes is finished, expel the cover and evacuate the tea sack.
- Mix with a spoon and take a restoring taste.